Blackout is a dragon that loves to feast, but not on humans. he injoys boar, deer, berries, ect.So if you see this magnificent creature, do not be afraid, but inbrace it!
Thanks! I'm glad you like them. Just so you know you're well on your way to being really really really good. But don't get me wrong...I think you're really good now. =) Which is your favorite of my dragons? I think Firebrand the Mountain Dragon is cool (even if he does look super evil)
Thanks. I know people like them and all but I think that part of being an artist is that even though others may think you're amazing, the artist themselves picks out little details and puts themself down. At least thats what I've noticed about myself and other artists whose works I've seen.
may i be of assistance there? i could give you an idea maybe, cause i really want to see some more art from you. i've been checking back everyday to see if there is another one.
You're welcome. Did you know that I'm in high school now? So far it isn't that fun. I got a homework assignment on the second day and it was an essay! Ugh...I actually just finished it. What grade are you in now?
I know what you mean about the scanner! It always eats my pictures! I have to do so many adjustments before they look even remotely like the real thing.
32 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love dragons! This picture is awsome! Have you seen any of my dragon characters?
yes! they are so cool! i wish i could draw like that!
Thanks! I'm glad you like them. Just so you know you're well on your way to being really really really good. But don't get me wrong...I think you're really good now. =) Which is your favorite of my dragons? I think Firebrand the Mountain Dragon is cool (even if he does look super evil)
i think that swampspins is the coolest of them all! firebrand the second coolest, but if it were all of your drawings, i'd have to say ECHO!
You really like her? I was starting to think people didn't.
are you kiding! i thing that she is SO COOL! i bet that poeople don't write coments is becouse thay think you allredy know that.
Probably. I wish people would start leaving comments. It makes me feel better about my art. What do you like so much about her?
the way she is formed is pritey cool, expeshally the wings.(always a nice afect.) and the way the tail is formed is realy cool.
Glad you think wings are a good effect. I for one can not stop adding them to wolves.
why would you want to stop adding them, expeshally how good you do them?
You really think I do good on them? Sometimes I don't like how they turn out.
Thanks. I know people like them and all but I think that part of being an artist is that even though others may think you're amazing, the artist themselves picks out little details and puts themself down. At least thats what I've noticed about myself and other artists whose works I've seen.
i know what your saying, but from what i've heared,in the renasonce it didn't exict, now ppour insanity, thats another thing.
lol
do you still draw?
yes, but i haven't had any good idias lateley
may i be of assistance there? i could give you an idea maybe, cause i really want to see some more art from you. i've been checking back everyday to see if there is another one.
yah sure maybe you could give me some idias and i could work around it. thanks:)
You're welcome! Hmmm... let's see... have you ever tried drawing other animals like, cats, horses, or a mythical animal like a sea serpent?
yah sure i'll try some of thoughs things, thanks again
You're welcome. Did you know that I'm in high school now? So far it isn't that fun. I got a homework assignment on the second day and it was an essay! Ugh...I actually just finished it. What grade are you in now?
i'm going into 6th and i can't even belieave it. but i'm going to a public school now so thats a good thing ........right?
You've never been to public school? Were you home schooled or something?
no, i've been to a public school, but the last cuple of years i whent th a private school.
I've only been to public school.
lucky. ok i need to put the finishing tuches on my drawing. bye.
Have you been busy with school and unable to post your picture? If you are I understand. I have take home homework everyday!
yeah i know what you mean with the homework, but not only that but i'm having some trouble with the scaner so its geting pritty compticated
I know what you mean about the scanner! It always eats my pictures! I have to do so many adjustments before they look even remotely like the real thing.
i know what you mean by that it always turns up to bright, or not at all.
Did you get the reply to the comment you left on my blog?
Post a Comment